When it comes to dressing for the holiday season I always follow one rule: Add sparkle whenever necessary. And let’s be honest, there is always an occasion to pull out some glitter and sequins. With Christmas, Hanukkah and New Years on the horizon, there are plenty of opportunities to light up a room. If you’re still in search of the perfect holiday ensemble, today I’ve compiled a list of my favorite sequined pieces. From shimmery accessories to party dresses and heels, this roundup will have you turning heads at your next soirée. Whether you’re a sequin lover or are just now jumping on board to the trend, I’m pretty confident that you’ll love what you see.
Keep scrolling for some sparkly holiday inspiration…After all, this season was made for a little glitz and glamour.
1. Storee Sequin Slipdress, $59
2. Kate Spade New York Gala Glitter Mules, $278
3. Free People Sequin Letter Bag Charm, $12
4. Topshop Sequin Pleated Midi Dress, $240
5. H&M Sequined Skirt, $59.99
6. Anthropologie Posy Sequined Clutch, $48
7. Paper Crown Bangkok Jacket, $325
8. Trouvé Shay Sequin Pants, $89
9. House of Harlow 1960 x Revolve Kiki Skirt, $198
10. Free People Black Magic Mini Dress, $350
11. Shoes of Prey x Megan Hess Fleur-de-dis Collection Sparkle Flat, $179.95
12. J.Crew Sequin Party Top with Grosgrain Ties, $148
It’s hard for me to decided which piece I love more! I definitely have my eye on a thing or two…
Which one of these pieces do you love the most?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!